About the Course:
Learn to edit your videos like a pro using Adobe Premier Pro. Though there are several editing software are available in the industry, Adobe Premiere Pro stands out with its features and user-friendly options. This amazing tool will help you to edit your Short Films, Documentaries, Music Video Albums, and Feature Films with its unique features. We go through every single step to train you to become an efficient Video Editor using Adobe Premiere. The course takes you through the process of becoming an expert editor from one who just knows the software. You will learn to edit your video as you like. This practical oriented course will prepare you to practice what you have learned. At the end of the course, you will create an amazing portfolio of your works.
At the end of the course, students will be able to edit and export their footages like a Pro using Adobe Premiere
Course Duration: 1 Month
Course Fee: 20,000 INR
To Enroll, Contact 7397018216
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn the Art of Editing and its techniques
- You will gain a mastery over Adobe Premiere to edit Short Film, Documentary, Corporate Videos, and Wedding Films, etc.
- You will gain professional insights regarding different formats, Presets, and Frame sizes
- You will learn to adjust your recording in your camera keeping final editing in your mind
- You will learn to edit Event Videos using Multi-Camera Editing
- You will learn to Color Grade and Color Correct your footage
- You will learn to Color Correct your footages using Lumetri Panels and Scopes
- You will learn to create visually interesting Motion Titles and Animations
- You will learn to stabilize your shaky footage
- You will learn to play with Track Matte options in Premiere
- You will learn to edit Green Screen Footages
Practical Oriented Syllabus
The unique factor of this course is that it is designed in such a manner that you will have practical (do what you learned) while learning.
You need Windows or Mac Computer
You need Adobe Premiere Pro – Any versions, preferably CC
What is this Adobe Premiere Pro course all about?
- This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Understanding your software
- Art and Techniques of Creative Editing
- Editing your Event Videos and Music Video Albums using Multi-camera Editing
- Playing with the Speed of your Clips using Time Remapping
- Creating amazing Titles and Motion Graphics
- Color Correcting and Color Grading like a Pro
- Cinematic Special Effects Using Masking Techniques
- Creating Custom Transitions in Premiere
- Removing the background of your video using Masking and Chroma Screen Techniques
- Advanced and fun-filled Cinematic Effects
- Exporting Settings for any formats
Who this course is for:
- Wedding Video Editors
- Corporate Editors
- Film and Short Film Editors
- Documentary Editors
- Advertisement Editors
- Television Editors
- Anyone with the interest to learn Video Editing
- Understand the Art of Editing
- Get to know your Software and its unique Potentialities
- Animation Properties and your first project
- Editing using Source Monitor
- Multi-Camera editing – Learn to edit your Music Video Album
- Playing with Time – Adjusting the motion of the footage
- Speed/ Duration Command
- Rate Stretch tool
- Time Remapping Feature
- Stabilize your shaky footage
- How to add a timer in your video
- Creating Video Titles – Special look on Graphic Elements, Legacy Titles, and Track Matte Effect
- How to create title and graphics in Premiere
- Understanding Graphics Panel and Editors favorites
- Legacy Title with Image inside the text
- Track Matte Effect
- Create your cinematic Intro
- Create your first Movie Title
- Motion Graphics and Effects Elements
- Create a simple motion graphics
- Typography motion graphics
- Create lower thirds in Premiere Pro
- Understanding the Effects Panel
- Masking and Chroma Screen Techniques
- Introduction to Making in Premiere
- Creative masking techniques
- Object removal with Opacity Mask
- Background removal using ultra key
- Tracking a Mask
- Advanced Masking Techniques
- Color Correction Techniques
- Color grading vs Color Correction
- Color Grading Workflow
- Lumtri Color Panel Complete learning
- Advanced color correction using lumetri scopes
- Cinematic Color Correction techniques
- Understanding Audio in Video
- Adjust audio levels
- Adjust audio channels
- Fixing audio with high and low pass filters
- Improve audio with EQ
- Adjust Audio track with effects
- Cinematic Transition
- Video Transitions
- Audio Transitions
- Advanced transition using masking
- Cinematic Transitions
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Tracking and Rotoscoping Masking
- Editing with Proxies
- Source Patching and Track Targetting
- Advanced effects to boost your editing skill
- Exporting & Final Check
- Export Options which is essential to know
- Exporting to HD and 4K
- Make your exporting faster
- Learn to export to your favorites like Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- Final Check and Thank You
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the Qualification required to join the course?
All our courses are skill-based courses. Hence, It does not require any particular qualification.
2. The course fee seems to be high.
Apologies. I don’t think that the course fee is anywhere close to “costly”. To get your foundation right, it should also be at the right price.
3. I do not have a laptop. Can I apply for the course?
It is recommended to have your own laptop for better learning. However, A laptop is not a compulsory criterion to join the course.
4. Do I get a refund if I can not continue the course?
Apologies. We do not do a refund.
5. I’m a senior citizen. Am I eligible to do the course?
I have students of all age categories. And Age is never a criterion to learn something new.
6. Do I get a Certificate?
Yes. We provide a course completion certificate on two bases:
Minimum 80% Attendance