Photography Course Description:
- Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, who does not like to click? Through this Photography Course, You will be learning the concepts to begin your career as a Photographer.
- In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts.
- Now here comes the best part. You will be learning so many handy tricks and hacks that will change your Photography game without using any fancy high-end equipment.
- Along with the Photography Program, We have Additional Sessions on what you can do further once you complete the program.
Course Duration: 1 Month
Course Fee: 20,000 INR
Contact: +91 73970 18216
Who should attend?
- Graphic Designers
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Photography
- Anyone who wants a career in Photography.
- More Practical over Theory
- Weekly Photowalks
- Community Building through the Platform – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
- Students without a camera will get Camera access in the institute.
- Students will learn post-processing using Adobe Lightroom
- Students will learn Portfolio Preparation, Facebook & Instagram Marketing.
- Principles of Photography
- How to Hold a Camera
- Starting off with Manual Mode
- Different Camera modes
- Auto & Manual Focus
- How to use Focus points
- Framing & Composition rules
- Different Photography Genres
- Types of Metering
- Types of Lenses
- Primes Lenses – Uses
- Kit Requirements
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Rule of Thirds
- Depth Of Field
- Types of Lighting
- Camera Raw Format
- Tips, Tricks & Hacks
- Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Lightroom Tools & Techniques
- Approaching Freelance Projects
A Live Photoshoot Session will be organized at the end of the Program for Students to have a Practical Exposure.
- Owning a Camera is not required for the class as You’ll be getting a Camera for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.