Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions. While we love to hear from you and talk to you in person, here are a few doubts that might hurdle you and we’ve given a collection of them. 🙂
1. What’s the Qualification required to join the courses?
All our courses are skill-based courses. Hence, It does not require any particular qualification.
2. The course fee seems to be high.
Apologies. I don’t think that the course fee is anywhere close to “costly”. To get your foundation right, it should also be at the right price.
3. I do not have a Camera/ Laptop. Can I apply for the course?
It is recommended to have your own Camera/ Laptop for better learning. However, it is not a compulsory criterion.
4. Do I get a refund if I can not continue the course?
The Course fee is non-refundable.
5. I’m a senior citizen. Am I eligible to do the course?
I have students of all age categories. Age is never a criterion to learn something new.
6. Do I get a Certificate?
Yes. We provide a course completion certificate on two bases:
- Minimum 80% Attendance
- Portfolio Submission