Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I join the Course?
. Please call us at 7397018216/ 8553375141 to join the course.
2. I do not have a camera. Can I apply for the course?
It is recommended to have your own camera for better learning. However, A camera is not a compulsory criterion to join the course. For camera-related topics, we will provide you a DSLR for practice.
3. Do I get a refund if I can not continue the course?
Apologies. We do not do a refund.
4. I’m a senior citizen. Am I eligible to do the course?
I have students of all age categories. And Age is never a criterion to learn something new. 🙂
5. Any Qualification needed to join the course?
There is no qualification as such. This is a skill-based course and your interest is all that matters to do the course.
6. Do you offer Placements after the course?
No. We do not assure placements in Photography related courses.
7. What about Food & Accommodation during the Course Period?
We do not provide the option. It is to be bared by the individual. However, there are a lot of nearby options and our Admin will assist you to find one according to your requirement.
8. What are the materials I need to carry for the Course?
A notebook & Pen. Camera & Laptop if you have.
9. Do I get a Certificate?
Yes. We provide a certificate on two bases:
- Minimum 80% attendance during the course period.
- Portfolio Submission