About The Course:
Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, Who does not like to click? In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts. The Insights of this Course are unique just like My other courses are. Being a Photographer Myself, I know what is needed for the Current Trend & This curriculum is framed with a lot of research behind. Become a Retouching Professional! Whether you are a beginner or a working freelancer, this course will help you to retouch your photographs like a Pro. This course is designed for Photographers, Designers, Editors, Fashion Photographers, Wedding Photographers to help you improve your retouching skills and business. This one-month course will help you speed up your beauty and portrait retouching.
- More Practical over Theory.
- Community Building
- Weekly Photowalks
- You will learn Portfolio Preparation.
- You will learn Instagram Marketing.
- Overall, You will become a Better & Confident Photographer.
Who should attend?
- If you want to level up your photography skills.
- If you are a Graduate/ Freelancer/ Working Professional.
- If you are Blogger/ Vlogger/ Housewife/ Retired person.
- If you are a photographer who wants to learn Photo Editing
- If you want to level up your photo retouching skills.
- Basically, if you are someone who has lots of interest in Photography, You can join the course!!
Course Fee: 30,000 INR
Course Duration: 2 Months
To Enroll, Call 7397018216
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop
Specialization: Portrait Photography
- Mind Map & Pre Visualization
- How to hold a Camera.
- Technical & Creative Concepts of Photography
- Introduction to Manual Mode
- Exposure Triangle
- All about Shutter Speed
- Fast Shutter Speed Photography
- Long Exposure Photography
- All About Aperture
- Shallow & Deep Depth of Fled
- Impact of Movies in Photography
- All about ISO
- Exposure Triangle – Practicals
- Portfolio Topics
- Rule of Thirds
- News Pictures
- Types of Shots
- Kit Requirement
- Types of Lenses
- Prime Lenses – Uses
- Color Theory
- Framing & Composition Rules
- Auto & Manual Focus
- Different Camera Modes
- Types of Metering
- Camera Raw Format
- Introduction to Lights
- Natural & Artificial Light
- Lighting for Portrait Photography – Theory
- Lighting for Portrait Photography – Practicals
- Instagram Marketing for Photographers
- Understanding Client Requirement
- Fundamentals of Photo Editing
- Photo Review Session
- RAW & JPEG Format Processing
- Camera Raw Adjustments
- Selection Techniques
- Basic Masking Models
- Advanced Masking Models
- Compositing Techniques
- Skin Retouching & Repair
- Hair Retouching & Repair
- Colour Grading
- Layer Masking
- Master Dodge & Burn
- Advanced Skin Smoothening
- Hair EnhancementImage POP
- Beauty Retouching – Eyes & Lips
- HDR Toning Techniques
- Digital Signature & Watermark
- Understanding Workspace & Panels
- Exposure Adjustment
- Colour Calibration
- Retouching Techniques
- Beauty Retouching
- Colour Grading
- Advanced Retouching
- Color POP Adjustments
- Dodge & Burn
- Batch Processing
- Creating Signature Watermark
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the Qualification required to join the course?
All our courses are skill-based courses. Hence, It does not require any particular qualification.
2. The course fee seems to be high.
Apologies. I don’t think that the course fee is anywhere close to “costly”. To get your foundation right, it should also be at the right price.
3. I do not have a camera. Can I apply for the course?
It is recommended to have your own camera for better learning. However, A camera is not a compulsory criterion to join the course.
4. Do I get a refund if I can not continue the course?
Apologies. We do not do a refund.
5. I’m a senior citizen. Am I eligible to do the course?
I have students of all age categories. And Age is never a criterion to learn something new.
6. Do I get a Certificate?
Yes. We provide a course completion certificate on two bases:
- Minimum 80% Attendance
- Portfolio Submission
To Read About Me: Click Here
Why You Should Choose us??: Click Here
My Portfolio: Click Here