Long Since I have always wanted to do a Photography Trip. Isn’t it nice to have a Break from our Hectic
Schedule and spend time with nature?
Plan your upcoming Weekend with Me for this Amazing
Wayanad Photography Trip on April 6 & 7
Activities Involved: Photography Tour, Nature Walk, Nature Experience
Difficulty Level: Easy
FEATURES THAT YOU’LL LOVE :
* Spending Time at the Waterfalls
* Exploring different types of Photography
* Plantation Trip
* Meeting Tribal People & Getting some Amazing Shots
* Camp Fire
* Photography Tips
* Trekking at Thollayeeram Kandi
* We wouldn’t go to the usual Tourist Places.
* We’ll be exploring the Unexplored!
HERE’S OUR PLAN FOR YOU:
So, The Plan goes like this,
*APRIL 5: The Night, We will be Starting from Bangalore
*APRIL 6: Early Morning, We will reach Wayanad. We’ll Freshen up, Have Breakfast and would leave to
Soochipara Falls. Spend the Day over there, Have Lunch. The Evening, We have a Plantation Trip, We would
meet Tribal People. The Night, We’ll have Camp Fire where will share each other’s Knowledge on
Photography followed by Fun & Music 🙂
*April 7: Post Breakfast, We would leave to Thollayeeram Kandi for A Trek. It is an Adventure Spot that has
Greenery Everywhere which is just awesome for Photography! Late Night, We’d reach back to Bangalore.
HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU PAY?
Just reading the Plan gave such good vibes right? So was it for me While I’m typing! Don’t wait more!
Join this Amazing Wayanad Photography Trip By Paying just 8,000 INR
* INCLUSIVE OF Veg Meal Type, Travel, Accommodation
* EXCLUSIVE OF Non-Veg (If Preferred), Personal Rooms(If Preferred)
HOW CAN YOU REGISTER?
* You can Register online by Paying on Google Pay/ Paytm on the Number 7708239096
* You can do a Bank Transfer or come down to our Place and Register. To know details on this, You can
contact me on the same number 7708239096
*Wayanad is a busy Tourist Place and it is important that we need to arrange our stay in Prior.
March 20 will be the last Booking date to register yourself for the Trip.
NOTE THESE FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE :
*You know that Travel Photography Trips involve Huge Money. We’ve been very reasonable &
hence, It is a Budget oriented Trip. We would have shared rooms and Tent Stays (Which is awesome by the
way!). But if you prefer your personal space, You will have the bear the expense for that.
* Did You know just walking around Wayanad, You can see so many Hues of Green? A keen eye and an open mind to explore are very important.
* Make sure to wear your comfortable clothes.
* Near the Waterfall area, It is difficult for us the arrange food. So only The Saturday Lunch expense will be
by one’s own self.
THINGS TO CARRY :
* Rain protection
* Shoes with good grip
* Your Comfortable Camera Gears
* Dettol/ Leech Socks
* Sun-screen, Mosquito repellent (if preferred)