About The Course:
Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, Who does not like to click? In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts. The Insights of this Course are unique just like My other courses are. Being a Photographer Myself, I know what is needed for the Current Trend & This curriculum is framed with a lot of research behind.
- More Practical over Theory.
- Community Building
- Weekly Photowalks
- You will learn Portfolio Preparation.
- You will learn Instagram Marketing.
- Overall, You will become a Better & Confident Photographer.
Who should attend?
- If you want to level up your photography skills.
- If you are a Graduate/ Freelancer/ Working Professional.
- If you are Blogger/ Vlogger/ Housewife/ Retired person.
- Basically, if you are someone who has lots of interest in Photography, You can join the course!!
Specialization: Portrait Photography
- Mind Map & Pre Visualization
- How to hold a Camera.
- Technical & Creative Concepts of Photography
- Introduction to Manual Mode
- Exposure Triangle
- All about Shutter Speed
- Fast Shutter Speed Photography
- Long Exposure Photography
- All About Aperture
- Shallow & Deep Depth of Fled
- Impact of Movies in Photography
- All about ISO
- Exposure Triangle – Practicals
- Portfolio Topics
- Rule of Thirds
- News Pictures
- Types of Shots
- Kit Requirement
- Types of Lenses
- Prime Lenses – Uses
- Color Theory
- Framing & Composition Rules
- Auto & Manual Focus
- Different Camera Modes
- Types of Metering
- Camera Raw Format
- Introduction to Lights
- Natural & Artificial Light
- Lighting for Portrait Photography – Theory
- Lighting for Portrait Photography – Practicals
- Instagram Marketing for Photographers
- Understanding Client Requirement
- Fundamentals of Photo Editing
- Photo Review Session
VIDEO PRODUCTION & VIDEO & SOUND EDITING
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020
- Adobe Audition
This course is designed for anyone who is interested to learn Videography as part of their Video Production and Editing. This course will prepare you to learn how to create great videos ranging from home videos to business productions. Every essential Video Production aspect is discussed in this course; such as Camera Settings, Lens, Lights, Audio, and Equipment.
- Introduction to Videography
How Video Works
- Camera Settings for Video
- Lighting Basics
- Understand the Audio
- Composition Techniques
- Shot Planning
- Essential Equipment
Know your gear
Video & Audio Editing Course Description:
This course is designed to help both amateurs and professionals alike to learn the art of Video Production and Video & Sound Editing. Here you will learn all the techniques of Video Editing using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 and Sound Editing using Adobe Audition CC 2020 along with basic video production techniques. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films.
Who Can Learn this:
- Video Editors
- Television Producers
- Film Editors
- Documentary Makers
- Business Promoters, etc.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020
- Editing Techniques
- Multi-camera Editing
- Animation & Keyframe Interpolation
- Playing with Video & Audio Transition
- Creating Titles
- Audio Editing inside Premiere Pro
- Masking Techniques
- Advanced Masking
- Colour Correction
- Colour Grading
- Adjusting the Speed
- Advanced Premiere Pro Techniques
- Green screen Editing & Chroma Keying
- Motion Graphics
- Motion Tracking
- Exporting Options
Adobe Audition CC 2020
- Introduction to Audition
- Basic Audio Editing
- Audio Effects & Adjustments
- Noise Reduction & Vocal Improvements
- Advanced Techniques & Effects
- Music Production
- Mixing & Mastering
Projects to be Worked On:
- Music Video Album
- Editing Challenge with Editing Techniques
- Cloning & Masking
- Multi-Camera Editing
- Film Teaser
- Motion Film Poster
- Cinematic Colour Correction
- Logo Animation
- Green screen Video
- Promotional Advertisement
Course Fee: 35,000 INR
Course Duration: 2.5 Months
To Enroll, Call 7397018216
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the Qualification required to join the course?
All our courses are skill-based courses. Hence, It does not require any particular qualification.
2. The course fee seems to be high.
Apologies. I don’t think that the course fee is anywhere close to “costly”. To get your foundation right, it should also be at the right price.
3. I do not have a camera/ laptop. Can I apply for the course?
It is recommended to have your own camera/ laptop for better learning. However, A camera is not a compulsory criterion to join the course.
4. Do I get a refund if I can not continue the course?
Apologies. We do not do a refund.
5. I’m a senior citizen. Am I eligible to do the course?
I have students of all age categories. And Age is never a criterion to learn something new.
6. Do I get a Certificate?
Yes. We provide a course completion certificate on two bases:
- Minimum 80% Attendance
- Portfolio Submission
To Read About Me: Click Here
Why You Should Choose us??: Click Here
My Portfolio: Click Here