- Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, who does not like to click? Through this Photography Course, You will be learning the concepts to begin your career as a Photographer.
- In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts.
- Now here comes the best part. You will be learning so many handy tricks and hacks that will change your Photography game without using any fancy high-end equipment.
- Along with the Photography Program, We have Additional Sessions on what you can do further once you complete the program.
- Video Editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create new work. Editing is usually considered to be a part of the post-production process.
- Our Video Editing Course will take you to the art of video post-production in this course you’ll learn the art and craft of editing videos from the start to bottom that prepares students to edit video footages that may be used for commercials, documentaries, television shows, and films.
Course Duration: 2 Months
Course Fee: 35,000 INR
Contact: +91 73970 18216
Who should attend?
- Graphic Designers
- Digital Marketers
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Photography& Video Editing.
- Anyone who wants a career in Photography/ Graphic Design& Video Editing.
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- More Practical over Theory
- Weekly Photowalks
- Community Building through the Platform – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
- Students without a camera will get Camera access in the institute.
- Students will learn post-processing using Adobe Lightroom
- Students will learn Portfolio Preparation, Facebook & Instagram Marketing.
- Principles of Photography
- How to Hold a Camera
- Starting off with Manual Mode
- Different Camera modes
- Auto & Manual Focus
- How to use Focus points
- Framing & Composition rules
- Different Photography Genres
- Types of Metering
- Types of Lenses
- Primes Lenses – Uses
- Kit Requirements
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Rule of Thirds
- Depth Of Field
- Types of Lighting
- Camera Raw Format
- Tips, Tricks & Hacks
- Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Lightroom Tools & Techniques
- Approaching Freelance Projects
Video Editing Overview:
- Introduction to the software Interface & layout
- Importing Footage, Timeline & Basic editing tools
- Organisation & rough cuts
- Echo reduction
- Noise Reduction
- Fade in & Fade out
Color correction & Color Grading:
- Color correction vs color grading
- White Balance
- Adding contrast Color correction with LUTS
- Special Effects
- Transition Effects
- Choosing The Right Font Introduction to Text
- Adding Motion to Title With Keyframes
- Basic Title Animation
A Live Photoshoot Session will be organized at the end of the Program for Students to have a Practical Exposure
- Owning a Camera/Laptop is not required for the class as You’ll be getting a Camera for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.