Photography Video Editing Course Description:
- Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, Who does not like to click?
- In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts.
- The Insights of this Course are unique just like My other courses are.
- Being a Photographer Myself, I know what is needed for the Current Trend & This curriculum is framed with a lot of research behind.
- This one month crash course specializes in Portrait & Fashion Photography.
- Photography skills, Photo Editing, Marketing are the main topics covered here.
- Video Editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create new work. Editing is usually considered to be a part of the post-production process.
- Our Video Editing Course will take you to the art of video post-production in this course you’ll learn the art and craft of editing videos from the start to bottom that prepares students to edit video footages that may be used for commercials, documentaries, television shows, and films.
Course Duration: 2 Months
Course Fee: 40,000 INR
Contact: +91 73970 18216
Who should attend?
- Graphic Designers
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Photography/ Video Editing.
- Anyone who wants a career in Photography/ Video Editing.
Specialization Covered: Portrait & Fashion Photography
- More Practical over Theory.
- Weekly Photowalks.
- Community Building through the Platform – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
- You will get Camera access in the institution.
- You will learn Photo Editing in Adobe Lightroom.
- You will learn Portfolio Preparation & Instagram Marketing.
- On Successful Completion, You will be Certified from the Institution.
- Overall, You will become a Better & Confident Photographer.
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Introduction& Current Trends
- Mind Map & Pre Visualization
- How to Hold a Camera
- Starting off with Manual Mode
- Exposure Triangle
- Long Exposure Photography
- Depth Of Field
- Auto & Manual Focus
- How to use Focus points
- Exposure Triangle- Practicals
- Different Camera Modes
- Framing & Composition Rules
- Color Theory & Management
- Types of Metering
- Types of Lenses
- Primes Lenses – Uses
- Rule of Thirds
- Types of Shots
- Kit Requirements
- Introduction to Lights
- Natural & Artificial Light
- Types of Lighting
- Lighting for Portrait& Fashion Photography- Theory
- Lighting for Portrait& Fashion Photography- Practicals
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Camera Raw Format
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Understanding Client Requirement
- Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Lightroom Tools & Techniques
- Portfolio Submission
Video Editing Overview:
- Introduction to the software Interface & layout
- Importing Footage, Timeline & Basic editing tools
- Organisation & rough cuts
- Echo reduction
- Noise Reduction
- Fade in & Fade out
Color correction & Color Grading:
- Color correction vs color grading
- White Balance
- Adding contrast Color correction with LUTS
- Special Effects
- Transition Effects
- Choosing The Right Font Introduction to Text
- Adding Motion to Title With Keyframes
- Basic Title Animation
Live Photo Shoot Session will be done during the Course for Students to have a Practical Exposure.
- Owning a Camera is not required for the class as You’ll be getting a Camera for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.