- Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, who does not like to click? Through this Photography Course, You will be learning the concepts to begin your career as a Photographer.
- In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts to improve your POV and do Better Photography.
- Now here comes the best part. You will be learning so many handy tricks and hacks that will change your Photography game without using any fancy higher-end equipment.
- Video Editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create new work. Editing is usually considered to be a part of the post-production process.
- Our Video Editing Course will take you to the art of video post-production in this course you’ll learn the art and craft of editing videos from the start to bottom that prepares students to edit video footages that may be used for commercials, documentaries, television shows, and films.
- Along with the Photography Program, We have Additional Sessions on what you can do further once you complete the program. We offer Placement assistance. We also guide you on Freelancing. In this add-on session, We will be covering topics related to marketing like How you can promote yourself online as a Photographer and how to maintain an online reputation among clients.
Who should attend?
- Graphic Designers
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Photography
- Anyone who wants a career in Photography.
- Beginner Video Editors
- People looking to start a video production
- Social Media Marketers
- Bloggers/ Vloggers
- The Course includes everything that an individual would need to start his/ her career in Photography.
- More Practical over Theory
- Weekly Photowalks
- Community Building through the Platform – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
- Students without a camera will get Camera access in the institute.
- Students will learn post-processing using Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Lightroom
- Students will learn Portfolio Preparation, Facebook & Instagram Marketing. This allows them to pursue as a Freelancer.
Course Duration: 2 Months (80 Hours)
Course Fee: 35,000/- INR
To Call Enroll: 7708239096
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Principles of Photography
- How to Hold a Camera
- Starting with Manual Mode
- Exposure Triangle
- Different Camera modes
- Auto & Manual Focus
- How to use Focus points
- Framing & Composition rules
- Different Photography Genres
- Types of Metering
- Types of Lenses
- Primes Lenses – Uses
- Kit Requirements
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Facebook Marketing
- Rule of Thirds
- Depth Of Field
- Types of Lighting
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Camera Raw Format
- Travel Photography Theory
- Tips, Tricks & Hacks
- Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Photoshop Retouching
- Lightroom Tools & Techniques
- Approaching Freelance Projects
- Client Management
- Online Reputation Management
Video Editing :
- Introduction to the Software
- Interface & layout
- Importing Footage, Timeline & basic editing tools
- Organisation & rough cuts
- Echo reduction e Noise Reduction
- Fade in & Fade out
Color correction & Color Grading:
- Color correction vs color grading
- White Balance
- Adding contrast
- Color correction with LUTS
- Special Effects
- Transition Effects
Text & Title:
- Choosing The Right Font e Introduction to Text
- Adding Motion to Title With Keyframes
- Basic Title Animation
- Freelance Projects
- Understanding Client Requirement
- Promoting Yourself on Social Media
A Live Photoshoot Session will be organized at the end of the Program for Students to have a Practical Exposure.
- On successful completion of the Photography course, You will be certified from the Institute
- Students will learn the art of imagining to executing Photography
- Students will have both Technical and Creative Knowledge.
- Overall, you will become a Better & a Confident Photographer!
- On successful completion of the Video Editing Training program, you will be certified from the Institute.
- Students will have Technical & Creative Knowledge.
- Overall, You will master a new skill set.
- Owning a Camera is not required for the class as You’ll be getting a Camera for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.