- Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, who does not like to click? Through this Photography Course, You will be learning the concepts to begin your career as a Photographer.
- In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts.
- Now here comes the best part. You will be learning so many handy tricks and hacks that will change your Photography game without using any fancy high-end equipment.
- Along with the Photography Program, We have Additional Sessions on what you can do further once you complete the program.
- Are You Someone Looking to Master the Knack of Editing Photos?
- Or You are a Photographer who is tired of Outsourcing?
- Then You are at the right place! As in this Course, I will be covering Digital Photo Editing From Basics to Advanced Level.
- This Course includes everything that you would need to kickstart Editing Your Pictures the Right Way!
Course Duration: 2 Months
Course Fee: 30,000 INR
Contact: +91 73970 18216
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe illustrator
Who should attend?
- Graphic Designers
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Photography
- Anyone who wants a career in Photography.
- More Practical over Theory
- Weekly Photowalks
- Community Building through the Platform – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
- Students without a camera will get Camera access in the institute.
- Students will learn post-processing using Adobe Lightroom
- Students will learn Portfolio Preparation, Facebook & Instagram Marketing.
- Principles of Photography
- How to Hold a Camera
- Starting off with Manual Mode
- Different Camera modes
- Auto & Manual Focus
- How to use Focus points
- Framing & Composition rules
- Different Photography Genres
- Types of Metering
- Types of Lenses
- Primes Lenses – Uses
- Kit Requirements
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Rule of Thirds
- Depth Of Field
- Types of Lighting
- Camera Raw Format
- Tips, Tricks & Hacks
- Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Lightroom Tools & Techniques
- Everything You Need to Know about Camera Raw.
- Cleaning Images
- Useful Tools& Blending Mood
- Tips& Tricks to Edit Portraits
- Working with Lights in Photoshop
- Working with Colors in Lightroom
- Basics of Composing
- Editing Landscape Images
- Studio Image Retouching
- Approaching Freelance Projects
Photo Post Processing:
INTRODUCTION TO COURSE:
Introduction to course
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CAMERA RAW:
- How I open my Images – and Maybe you should too?
- What Is Camera Raw?
- Jpg vs Raw
- Camera Raw Basics
- Camera Raw HSL
- Camera Raw – Camera Calibration
- Camera Raw Perspective
- Smart Objects
- The right way of Cleaning up Images
- Removing Cables and Signs
- Clean Dirty Sensor
- Removing Simple Face Spots
- Working with Clone Stamp
- Patch Tool
- How to Clean up Hair
USEFUL TOOLS AND BLENDING MOOD:
- Eye Dropper
- Selection Tools
- Marque Tools
- What are the Masks?
- Simple Work with Masks
- Selecting and Cutting Out Using Masks
- Select and Mask
- Marque Tools and Masks
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR PORTRAITS
- Different Skin Types
- How to Even Out Skin Texture using Clone Stamp
- How to Even out Skin Texture Using Frequency Separation
- How to Even Out Skin – De Sharpen Images
- How to Whiten Skin Tones
- How to Darken Skin
- Retouching Lips
- How To Warm-up Skin Tones
- How to Match the Tones
WORKING WITH LIGHTS IN PHOTOSHOP
- Basic Tools for Working with Lights
- Blending Mode
- Brighten up Eye Bags
- How to Fix Skin Using Curves
- How to Fix Skin Using Curves II
- Build up Contrasts on Your Image
- Build up Contrasts on Your Image II
- Working with Lights on Specyc Color
- How to Work with Eyes
WORKING WITH COLORS IN LIGHTROOM
- Good Adjustment Layers for working with Color?
- Working Selectively with Each Color
- Toning Image
BASICS OF COMPOSING
- Combining Two Images into One
- Creating Panoramic Image – Part 1
- Creating Panoramic Image – Part 2
- Creating Panoramic Image – Part 3
EDITING LANDSCAPE IMAGES
- Improving Simple Street Image
- Edit Sunset Image
- Nature Mountain View Editing
- Create Dramatic Landscape Image
- Adding Drama to Image
- Waterfall Composition
EDITING CASUAL PORTRAITS IMAGES
- Processing Portrait Image in Camera Raw
- Cleaning up Image
- Dodge & Burn
- Working with Lights and Colors
- Final Touch-ups
- Analyzing Second Image and Final Touch-ups
STUDIO IMAGE RETOUCHING:
- Studio Image Raw Processing
- Clean up Studio Image
- Even Out the Skin
- Dodge & Burn Studio Image
- Work with Lights and Colors
- Final Touch-ups on Studio Image
A Live Photoshoot Session will be organized at the end of the Program for Students to have a Practical Exposure
- Owning a Camera is not required for the class as You’ll be getting a Camera for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.