- Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, who does not like to click? Through this Photography Course, You will be learning the concepts to begin your career as a Photographer.
- In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts.
- Now here comes the best part. You will be learning so many handy tricks and hacks that will change your Photography game without using any fancy high-end equipment.
- Along with the Photography Program, We have Additional Sessions on what you can do further once you complete the program.
- Graphic Design is the pictorial representation of concepts to make it more understandable. The common examples are signboards that we come across on a daily basis.
- Presentations are also an example of Graphic Design. From creating Infographics to making Posters, and Logos, Graphic Design has now become a vital one in every industry.
- Our Graphic Design course includes step by step instructions, Classroom Exercises and Discussions for customizing the program to work in the way you want.
- Creating a new document from scratch for Print and Web, Understanding Navigation and Measurement systems, Understanding and working with layers and layer styles to add reality, Using Selection Tools, Drawing shapes creatively and getting Creative with type.
Course Duration: 3 Months
Course Fee: 35,000 INR
Contact: +91 73970 18216
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Lightroom
Who should attend?
- Digital Marketers
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Photography& Graphic Design.
- Anyone who wants a career in Photography& Graphic Design.
- More Practical over Theory
- Weekly Photowalks
- Community Building through the Platform – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
- Students without a camera will get Camera access in the institute.
- Students will learn post-processing using Adobe Lightroom
- Students will learn Portfolio Preparation, Facebook & Instagram Marketing.
- Principles of Photography
- How to Hold a Camera
- Starting off with Manual Mode
- Different Camera modes
- Auto & Manual Focus
- How to use Focus points
- Framing & Composition rules
- Different Photography Genres
- Types of Metering
- Types of Lenses
- Primes Lenses – Uses
- Kit Requirements
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Rule of Thirds
- Depth Of Field
- Types of Lighting
- Camera Raw Format
- Tips, Tricks & Hacks
- Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Lightroom Tools & Techniques
- Approaching Freelance Projects
- Fundamentals of design
- Concepts of Graphics & Illustration
- Digital image editing Techniques
- Introduction to design style & vector graphics
- Understanding the design requirements.
- Understanding the target audience.
- Ideate, Research, and visual exploration
- Interactive design
- Portfolio preparation
- Approaching Freelance Projects
Software Based Topics:
- Understanding the fundamental roles of Photoshop.
- Introduction & Understanding the workspace Creating a custom workspace
- Understanding and working with layers.
- Working with selection tools.
- Drawing shapes creatively.
- Create, edit and format text and paragraphs.
- Image size & resolution settings Color management
- Moving, locking & linking layers
- Merging & Flattening
- Raster VS Vectors
- Applying color fills & Stroke
- Blending options,Contour & Lens effects
- Creating depth effects
- Linking text to objects
- Increasing efficiency with keyboard shortcuts.
- Place multiple images in a document. Exporting Files in Various formats (PDF, PSD, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc..) Our Classroom Exercises include Working with Posters, Logo, Magazine cover, Flyers & Brochures, etc..
A Live Photoshoot Session will be organized at the end of the Program for Students to have a Practical Exposure
- Owning a Camera is not required for the class as You’ll be getting a Camera for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.