Batch Starts On: August 5, 2020
Photography Graphic Design Course Description:
- Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, Who does not like to click?
- In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts.
- The Insights of this Course are unique just like My other courses are.
- Being a Photographer Myself, I know what is needed for the Current Trend & This curriculum is framed with a lot of research behind.
- Graphic Design is the pictorial representation of concepts to make it more understandable. The common examples are signboards that we come across on a daily basis.
- Presentations are also an example of Graphic Design. From creating Infographics to making Posters, and Logos, Graphic Design has now become a vital one in every industry.
- Our Graphic Design course includes step by step instructions, Classroom Exercises, and Discussions for customizing the program to work in the way you want.
- Creating a new document from scratch for Print and Web, Understanding Navigation and Measurement systems, Understanding and working with layers and layer styles to add reality, Using Selection Tools, Drawing shapes creatively, and Getting Creative with type.
Who should attend?
- Photographers/ Graphic Designers/ Video Editors who want to level up their skills
- If You want a career in Photography/ Graphic Design
- Bloggers/ Vloggers
- Working Professionals
- Retired persons
- Marketing employees
- Business owner
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe Lightroom
Specialization: Portrait & Fashion Photography
- More Practical over Theory.
- Weekly Photowalks.
- Community Building through – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
- You will get Camera access in the institution.
- You will learn Photo Editing in Adobe Lightroom.
- You will learn Portfolio Preparation.
- You will learn Instagram Marketing.
- On Successful Completion, You will be Certified from the Institution.
- Overall, You will become a Better & Confident Photographer.
. Course Duration: 3 Months
Course Fee: 40,000 INR
One-Shot Payment: 36,000 INR
- Mind Map & Pre Visualization
- How to Hold a Camera
- Starting off with Manual Mode
- Exposure Triangle
- Long Exposure Photography
- Depth Of Field
- Auto & Manual Focus
- How to use Focus points
- Exposure Triangle- Practicals
- Different Camera Modes
- Framing & Composition Rules
- Color Theory & Management
- Types of Metering
- Types of Lenses
- Primes Lenses – Uses
- Rule of Thirds
- Types of Shots
- Kit Requirements
- Introduction to Lights
- Types of Lighting
- Lighting for Portraits- Theory
- Lighting for Portraits- Practicals
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Camera Raw Format
- Understanding Client Requirement
- Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Lightroom Tools & Techniques
- Portfolio Submission
Month 2 & 3:
- Understanding Photoshop environment
- Working with layers
- Working with essential tools & their uses
- Working with image adjustments
- Blending modes
- Color corrections
- Photo retouching
- Photo restoration & repairing
- Basics of image manipulation & editing
- Working with text
- Creating GIF animation for web
- Introduction to design
- Understanding Typography
- Color theory
- Working with various design concepts such as flyers, posters, magazine cover.
- Understanding the Adobe Illustrator environment
- Learning essential tools & uses in illustrator
- Creating vector environments & character
- Introduction to vector design
- Working with various design concepts such as flyer, business card, brochures
- Create logos and branding packages
Our Classroom Exercises include Working with Posters, Logo, Magazine cover, Flyers & Brochures, etc..
To Enroll, Contact 7397018216
About Me: Click Here
Portfolio: Click Here