Photography Graphic Design Combo Course Details :
- Photography is something we all love. From a Beginner to Pro, Who doesn’t like clicking? Similarly, Graphic Design is the pictorial representation of concepts to make it more understandable.
- Combining both of these, We have come up with a Combo Course that helps you learn better. The significance of this combo program is unique. Because you get to learn Technical & Creative aspects of Photography. Also, you learn to edit them in a proper way. This also helps to convert your pictures to Posters, Logos, Brochures, etc..
- Our Graphic Design course includes step by step instructions, Classroom Exercises and Discussions for customizing the program to work in the way you want.
- Creating a new document from scratch for Print and Web, Understanding Navigation and Measurement systems, Understanding and working with layers and layer styles to add reality, Using Selection Tools, Drawing shapes creatively and getting Creative with type.
- Along with This Program, We have Additional Sessions on what you can do further once you complete the program. We offer Placement assistance. We also guide you on Freelancing. In this add-on session, We will be covering topics related to marketing like How you can promote yourself online as a Photographer and how to maintain an online reputation among clients.
Who Should Attend?
- Graphic Designers (web & print)
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Photography/ Graphic Design.
- Anyone who wants a career in Photography/ Graphic Design.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe illustrator
- The Course includes everything that an individual would need to start his/ her career in Photography.
- More Practical over Theory
- Weekly Photowalks
- Community Building through the Platform – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
- Students without a camera will get Camera access in the institute.
- Students will learn post-processing using Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Lightroom
- Students will learn Portfolio Preparation, Facebook & Instagram Marketing. This allows them to pursue as a Freelancer.
Course Duration: 3 Months
Course Fee: 45,000/- INR
To Call Enroll: 7708239096
- Principles of Photography
- How to Hold a Camera
- Starting off with Manual Mode
- Exposure Triangle
- Different Camera modes
- Auto & Manual Focus
- How to use Focus points
- Framing & Composition rules
- Different Photography Genres
- Types of Metering
- Types of Lenses
- Primes Lenses – Uses
- Kit Requirements
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Facebook Marketing
- Rule of Thirds
- Depth Of Field
- Types of Lighting
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Camera Raw Format
- Travel Photography Theory
- Tips, Tricks & Hacks
- Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Photoshop Retouching
- Lightroom Tools & Techniques
General Topics :
- Fundamentals of design
- Concepts of Graphics & Illustration
- Digital image editing Techniques
- Introduction to design style & vector graphics
- Understanding the design requirements.
- Understanding the target audience.
- Ideate, Research, and visual exploration
- Interactive design
- Portfolio preparation
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Facebook Marketing
- Approaching Freelance Projects
- Client Management
- Online Reputation Management
Software Based Topics :
- Understanding the fundamental roles of Photoshop.
- Introduction & Understanding the workspace
- Creating custom workspace
- Understanding and working with layers.
- Working with selection tools.
- Drawing shapes creatively.
- Create, edit and format text and paragraphs.
- Image size & resolution settings
- Color management
- Moving, locking & linking layers
- Merging & Flattening
- Raster VS Vectors
- Applying color fills & Stroke
- Blending options,Contour & Lens effects
- Creating depth effects
- Linking text to objects
- Increasing efficiency with keyboard shortcuts.
- Place multiple images in a document.
- Exporting Files in Various formats (PDF, PSD, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc..)
Our Classroom Exercises include Working with Posters, Logo, Magazine cover, Flyers & Brochures, etc..A Live Photoshoot Session will be organized at the end of the Program for Students to have a Practical Exposure.
- On successful completion of the Photography course, You will be certified from the InstituteStudents will learn the art of imagining to executing Photography
- Students will have both Technical and Creative Knowledge.
- Overall, you will become a Better & a Confident Photographer!
- Knowledge of designing a logo, a poster, a brochure, etc.. from concept to completion and how to use the basic concepts of design for advertising purposes.
- Produce a portfolio of work that meets employer and marketplace expectations.