Photography Photoshop Video Editing Training- Swathy Sivakumar:
- Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, who does not like to click? Through this Photography Course, You will be learning the concepts to begin your career as a Photographer.
- Similarly, Graphic Design is the pictorial representation of concepts to make it more understandable. Video Editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create new work. Editing is usually considered to be a part of the post-production process.
- Combining all of these, We have come up with a Combo Course that helps you learn better. The significance of this combo program is unique. Because you get to learn Technical & Creative aspects of Photography. Also, you learn to edit them properly. This also helps to convert your pictures to Posters, Logos, Brochures, etc.. Video is the future. Hence, This course helps you do that effectively.
- In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts to improve your POV and do Better Photography.
- Now here comes the best part. You will be learning so many handy tricks and hacks that will change your Photography game without using any fancy higher end equipment.
- Along with the Photography Program, We have Additional Sessions on what you can do further once you complete the program. We offer Placement assistance. We also guide you on Freelancing. In this add-on session, We will be covering topics related to marketing like How you can promote yourself online as a Photographer and how to maintain an online reputation among clients.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Photography/ Photoshop/ Video Editing
- Anyone who wants a career in Photography/ Photoshop/ Video Editing
- People looking to start a video production
- Movie Makers
- Social Media Marketers
- Bloggers/ Vloggers
- The Course includes everything that an Individual would need to Start his/ her Career in Photography.
- More Practical over Theory
- Weekly Photowalks
- Community Building through the Platform – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
- Students without a camera will get Camera access in the institute.
- Students will learn post processing using Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Lightroom
- Students will learn Portfolio Preparation, Facebook & Instagram Marketing. This allows them to pursue as a Freelancer.
Duration: 3 Months
Fee: 45,000 INR
Contact +91 7708239096
- Principles of Photography
- How to hold a Camera
- Starting off with Manual Mode
- Exposure Triangle
- Different Camera modes
- Auto & Manual Focus
- How to use Focus points
- Framing & Composition rules
- Different Photography Genres
- Types of Metering
- Types of Lenses
- Primes Lenses – Uses
- Kit Requirements
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Facebook Marketing
- Rule of Thirds
- Depth Of Field
- Types of Lighting
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Camera Raw Format
- Travel Photography Theory
- Tips, Tricks & Hacks
- Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Photoshop Retouching
- Lightroom Tools & Techniques
- Fundamentals of design
- Concepts of Graphics & Illustration
- Digital image editing Techniques
- Introduction to design style & vector graphics
- Ideate, Research, and visual exploration
- Understanding the fundamental roles of Photoshop.
- Introduction & Understanding the workspace
- Understanding and working with layers.
- Working with selection tools.
- Drawing shapes creatively.
- Image size & resolution settings
- Color management
- Moving, locking & linking layers
- Applying color fills & Stroke
- Linking text to objects
- Increasing efficiency with keyboard shortcuts.
- Place multiple images in a document
- Exporting Files in Various formats (PDF, PSD, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc..)
- Importing Footage, Timeline & basic editing tools
- Organisation & rough cuts
- Color correction vs color grading
- White Balance
- Adding contrast
- Color correction with LUTS
- Transition Effects
- Choosing The Right Font e Introduction to Text
- Adding Motion to Title With Keyframes
- Basic Title Animation
A Live Photoshoot Session will be organized at the end of the Program for Students to have a Practical Exposure. Our Classroom Training includes working with Posters, Logos, Flyers, Brochures, & Editing Videos.
- On successful completion of the Photography course, You will be certified from the Institute
- Students will learn the art of imagining to executing Photography
- Students will have both Technical and Creative Knowledge.
- Overall, you will become a Better & a Confident Photographer!
- Knowledge of designing & editing videos from concept to completion and how to use the basic concepts of design for advertising purposes.
- Produce a portfolio of work that meets employer and marketplace expectations.
- Owning a Camera is not required for the class as You’ll be getting a Camera for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.