Photography Course Description:
- Always Dreamt of Becoming a Blogger? This Course is just for You!!
- Photography is something we love. From a Beginner to a Pro, who does not like to click? Through this Photography Course, You will be learning the concepts to begin your career as a Photographer.
- In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts.
- Now here comes the best part. You will be learning so many handy tricks and hacks that will change your Photography game without using any fancy high-end equipment.
- Along with the Photography Program, We have Additional Sessions on what you can do further once you complete the program.
- Learning Blogging along with this Course is the perfect blend to Kickstart Your Dream Career in Blogging/ Photography.
- If You’re a Photographer, Blogging helps You reach out to Your Potential Audience.
- If You’re a Blogger, Photography helps you deliver Quality Content to Your Audience.
Course Duration: 3 Months
Course Fee: 35,000 INR
Contact: +91 73970 18216
Who should attend?
- Graphic Designers
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Photography/ Blogging/
- Anyone who wants a career in Photography/Blogging.
- More Practical over Theory
- Weekly Photowalks
- Community Building through the Platform – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
- Students without a camera will get Camera access in the institute.
- Students will learn post-processing using Adobe Lightroom
- Students will learn Portfolio Preparation, & Instagram Marketing.
- Principles of Photography
- How to Hold a Camera
- Starting off with Manual Mode
- Different Camera modes
- Auto & Manual Focus
- How to use Focus points
- Framing & Composition rules
- Different Photography Genres
- Types of Metering
- Types of Lenses
- Primes Lenses – Uses
- Kit Requirements
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Rule of Thirds
- Depth Of Field
- Types of Lighting
- Camera Raw Format
- Tips, Tricks & Hacks
- Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Lightroom Tools & Techniques
- Approaching Freelance Projects
A Live Photoshoot Session will be organized at the end of the Program for Students to have a Practical Exposure.
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is the digital marketing
- Why digital marketing better than traditional marketing
- Introduction to SEO
- Introduction to sem
- Introduction to social media
- Introduction to analytics
- Introduction to blogging
Keyword research in Digital Marketing
- What are Keywords
- Different types of keywords
- How to find keywords
- Google keyword planner
- LSI keywords
- Keyword difficulty
- Keyword match types
- How to use google trends to find keywords
- Factors behind choosing keywords and Lot more
Domain Name and hosting
- What is a domain name
- Different types of Domain Name
- What are TLDs in domain
- The priority of keywords in the domain
- What are the Expired domain
- How to sell your domain and earn 10x profit
- How you can do business with a domain name
What is hosting
- Who are the best hosting providers in India
- Website creation
- How to create a website
- How to create post and pages
- What are categories and tags
- Essential plugins for the website
- How to add menus, contact forms, etc
- Difference between a landing page and a website
- How you can make money from your website
- How to sell your website
- After this, you can start earning by doing a website for outside people
- What is SEO
- history of SEO
- how the search engine works
- SEO on page
- What is on-page optimization
- How to write SEO friendly URLs
- How to write the search engine friendly title
- How to write descriptions which increase click-through rate
- How to optimize image alt tags to rank up in SERP
- How to do SEO for ppts and pdfs
- How to write Heading tags
- How to write Do follow and No follow tags
- What is Anchor link
- What is Robot.txt
- How to use internal and external links
- How to solve broken links
- How to maintain keyword density
- How to optimize your page speed
- How to write content according to the AIDA method
- And a Lot More…
- What is Link Building
- What is Domain Authority and Page Authority
- What are backlinks
- How to Build Backlinks
- What is Broken link and How to Find It
- Directory submission
- Article submission
- Image submission
- Local search engine submission
- social networking
- social bookmarking
- image submission
- pdf submission
- video submission
- blog commenting
- podcast submission
- How to grab your competitors backlink
- Google Webmaster
- How to submit your site to google
- How to create structured snippets
- How to tell google to fetch your content
- How to create a robot.txt file
- How to create sitemaps
- How to find crawl errors
- How to Find errors detected by Google on our site
- How to understand how users are finding us
- How to create a listing in google my business
- How to verify Your business in google
- How to create a website using google my business
- How to add more details to improve its search appearance
- How to add the keyword in google my business
- What is Google Analytics
- metrics in google analytics
- Filters in Google analytics
- integrating analytics with search console and AdWords
- Creating Goals and Filters In Analytics
- How to use analytics data to improve our Overall Performance
- importance of affiliate marketing
- different networks in affiliate marketing
- how to build a niche site in affiliate marketing
- different payment methods in affiliate marketing
- how business benefits
- super and sub-affiliate programs
- what are cookies in affiliate marketing
- how to make money out of affiliate marketing
- Owning a Camera is not required for the class as You’ll be getting a Camera for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.