- Graphic Design is the pictorial representation of concepts to make it more understandable. The common examples are signboards that we come across on a daily basis.
- Presentations are also an example of Graphic Design. From creating Infographics to making Posters, and Logos, Graphic Design has now become a vital one in every industry.
- Our Graphic Design course includes step by step instructions, Classroom Exercises and Discussions for customizing the program to work in the way you want.
- Creating a new document from scratch for Print and Web, Understanding Navigation and Measurement systems, Understanding and working with layers and layer styles to add reality, Using Selection Tools, Drawing shapes creatively and getting Creative with type.
- Along with the Graphic Design Program, We have an Additional Session on what you can do further once you complete the program. We offer Placement assistance. We also guide you to do Freelancing.
- Video Editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create new work. Editing is usually considered to be a part of the post-production process.
- Our Video Editing Course will take you to the art of video post-production in this course you’ll learn the art and craft of editing videos from the start to bottom that prepares students to edit video footages that may be used for commercials, documentaries, television shows, and films.
Course Duration: 3 Months
Course Fee: 35,000/-
Contact: +91 73970 18216
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Who Should Attend?
- Digital Marketers
- If You want to gain extensive knowledge in Graphic Design/ Video Editing
- If You want a career in Graphic Design/ Video Editing
- The Course includes everything that You need to Start Your Career in Graphic Design/ Video Editing.
- More Practical over Theory with Live Practical Sessions.
- Community Building
- Equal importance to Technical & Creative topics.
- On Successful Completion, You will be Certified from the Institution.
- Overall, You will become a Better & Confident Graphic Designer& Video Editor
- Fundamentals of design
- Concepts of Graphics & Illustration
- Digital image editing Techniques
- Introduction to design style & vector graphics
- Understanding the design requirements.
- Understanding the target audience.
- Ideate, Research, and visual exploration
- Interactive design
- Portfolio preparation
- Approaching Freelance Projects
Software Based Topics:
- Understanding the fundamental roles of Photoshop.
- Introduction & Understanding the workspace Creating a custom workspace
- Understanding and working with layers.
- Working with selection tools.
- Drawing shapes creatively.
- Create, edit and format text and paragraphs.
- Image size & resolution settings Color management
- Moving, locking & linking layers
- Merging & Flattening
- Raster VS Vectors
- Applying color fills & Stroke
- Blending options,Contour & Lens effects
- Creating depth effects
- Linking text to objects
- Increasing efficiency with keyboard shortcuts.
- Place multiple images in a document. Exporting Files in Various formats (PDF, PSD, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc..) Our Classroom Exercises include Working with Posters, Logo, Magazine cover, Flyers & Brochures, etc..
Video Editing Overview:
- Introduction to the software Interface & layout
- Importing Footage, Timeline & Basic editing tools
- Organisation & rough cuts
- Echo reduction
- Noise Reduction
- Fade in & Fade out
Color correction & Color Grading:
- Color correction vs color grading
- White Balance
- Adding contrast Color correction with LUTS
- Special Effects
- Transition Effects
- Choosing The Right Font Introduction to Text
- Adding Motion to Title With Keyframes
- Basic Title Animation
- Owning a Camera/ Laptop is not required for the class as You’ll be getting it Camera for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.