- Graphic Design is the pictorial representation of concepts to make it more understandable. The common examples are signboards that we come across on a daily basis.
- Presentations are also an example of Graphic Design. From creating Infographics to making Posters, and Logos, Graphic Design has now become a vital one in every industry.
- Our Graphic Design course includes step by step instructions, Classroom Exercises and Discussions for customizing the program to work in the way you want.
- Creating a new document from scratch for Print and Web, Understanding Navigation and Measurement systems, Understanding and working with layers and layer styles to add reality, Using Selection Tools, Drawing shapes creatively and getting Creative with type.
- Along with the Graphic Design Program, We have an Additional Session on what you can do further once you complete the program. We offer Placement assistance. We also guide you to do Freelancing with help of Social Media Marketing.
Course Duration: 3 Months
Course Fee: 35,000/-
Contact: +91 73970 18216
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
Who Should Attend?
- Digital Marketers
- If You want to gain extensive knowledge in Graphic Design.
- If You want a career in Graphic Design.
- The Course includes everything that You need to Start Your Career in Graphic Design.
- More Practical over Theory with Live Practical Sessions.
- Community Building
- Equal importance to Technical & Creative topics.
- On Successful Completion, You will be Certified from the Institution.
- Overall, You will become a Better & Confident Graphic Designer.
- Fundamentals of design
- Concepts of Graphics & Illustration
- Digital image editing Techniques
- Introduction to design style & vector graphics
- Understanding the design requirements.
- Understanding the target audience.
- Ideate, Research, and visual exploration
- Interactive design
- Portfolio preparation
- Approaching Freelance Projects
Software Based Topics:
- Understanding the fundamental roles of Photoshop.
- Introduction & Understanding the workspace Creating a custom workspace
- Understanding and working with layers.
- Working with selection tools.
- Drawing shapes creatively.
- Create, edit and format text and paragraphs.
- Image size & resolution settings Color management
- Moving, locking & linking layers
- Merging & Flattening
- Raster VS Vectors
- Applying color fills & Stroke
- Blending options,Contour & Lens effects
- Creating depth effects
- Linking text to objects
- Increasing efficiency with keyboard shortcuts.
- Place multiple images in a document. Exporting Files in Various formats (PDF, PSD, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc..) Our Classroom Exercises include Working with Posters, Logo, Magazine cover, Flyers & Brochures, etc..
Social media marketing
- Introduction to social media
- Power of social media
- Metrics in social media
- Tools in social media
- Facebook Profile optimization, security, and tricks
- How to build facebook groups
- How to create a facebook page
- How to create Facebook Events
- Trick to create a 1000 follower facebook page based on your profile
- How to start optimizing your Facebook page
- How to promote your Facebook page
- Facebook audience insights
- Facebook pixels
- How to run Awareness Ads
- How to Run Remarketing Ads
- How to Run Consideration Ads
- How to run Lead Generation Ads
- How to Run Messenger Ads
- What are Messenger Bots
- How to Create automated Messaging on Facebook
- What is Twitter
- Twitter advanced search
- Metrics in twitter
- Tools in twitter
- Direct messaging in Twitter
- Retweet in twitter
- Hashtags on Twitter
- How to gain followers on twitter
- And a lot more
- Why Instagram so popular
- How to optimize Instagram business account
- How to find hashtags for Instagram
- How to use advanced techniques in Instagram to become an influencer
- How to Make you are Linked in a profile optimized
- How to find jobs in Linked in
- How to create a Linked-in page
- How to advertise on Linked in
- Importance of direct messaging in Linked in
- Linked in best advertising practices
- Power of youtube
- How to do SEO for videos
- How to use creative studio features
- Playlists, channels importance
- How to monetize for google AdSense
- How to input your brand logos in youtube
- verifying your website in youtube
- Youtube Advertising
- Youtube Analytics
- Owning a Camera/ Laptop is not required for the class as You’ll be getting it for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.