Batch Starts On: August 5, 2020
- Graphic Design is the pictorial representation of concepts to make it more understandable. The common examples are signboards that we come across on a daily basis.
- Presentations are also an example of Graphic Design. From creating Infographics to making Posters, and Logos, Graphic Design has now become a vital one in every industry.
- Our Graphic Design course includes step by step instructions, Classroom Exercises, and Discussions for customizing the program to work in the way you want.
- Creating a new document from scratch for Print and Web, Understanding Navigation and Measurement systems, Understanding and working with layers and layer styles to add reality, Using Selection Tools, Drawing shapes creatively, and Getting Creative with type.
Course Duration: 2 Months
Course Fee: 20,000 INR
One-Shot Payment: 18,000 INR
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Who should attend?
- Photographers/ Graphic Designers/ Video Editors who want to level up their skills
- If You want a career in Graphic Design.
- Working Professionals
- Retired persons
- Marketing employees
- Business owner
- The Course includes everything that You need to Start Your Career in Graphic Design.
- More Practical over Theory with Live Practical Sessions.
- Community Building
- Equal importance to Technical & Creative topics.
- On Successful Completion, You will be Certified from the Institution.
- Overall, You will become a Better & Confident Graphic Designer.
- Understanding Photoshop environment
- Working with layers
- Working with essential tools & their uses
- Working with image adjustments
- Blending modes
- Color corrections
- Photo retouching
- Photo restoration & repairing
- Basics of image manipulation & editing
- Working with text
- Creating GIF animation for web
- Introduction to design
- Understanding Typography
- Color theory
- Working with various design concepts such as flyers, posters, magazine cover.
- Understanding the Adobe Illustrator environment
- Learning essential tools & uses in illustrator
- Creating vector environments & character
- Introduction to vector design
- Working with various design concepts such as flyer, business card, brochures
- Create logos and branding packages
Our Classroom Exercises include Working with Posters, Logo, Magazine cover, Flyers & Brochures, etc..
To Enroll, Contact 7397018216
About Me: Click Here
Portfolio: Click Here