Digital Marketing Mastery Course (Digital Marketing+ Photoshop+ Video Editing)
Best Digital Marketing Training Course in Bangalore
- As a Mission, we are trying to build the Best digital marketing course training program in India.
- so we are on a mission to utilize the best outcome for our trainees by providing the right skills to take over a digital marketing career.
- We Tried to build the best digital marketing training curriculum here by understanding industry requirements and expert advice.
- In this process we had grown through thousands of job descriptions by digital marketing career provides and create the best training curriculum for you
Course Fee: 50,000/- INR
Duration: 4 Months
Contact: +91 8553375141
Your Destination For Best Digital Marketing Training Course Program in Bangalore is Here
- We have designed the digital marketing training program in such a way that, you will never regret doing the course. This course program is a mix of all the digital marketing modules, practices, Certifications and skillset, which can make you a Full-stack digital marketer through Advanced digital marketing Practical session.
- Before Getting Into Digital Marketing Course details we would like to make you understand some statistics and reasons why you should do a digital marketing course.
What is Digital Marketing?
- Digital marketing is the form of advertising through mediums like the search engine, social media, email mobile to reach the potential people
- According to Wikipedia Digital Marketing is defined as
- Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
Why Digital Marketing As a Career In 2020 and Beyond & Why Choose Us?
- As per the real statistics in the world, there are now 4.1 billion internet users, which is 52% of the world’s population.
- A quarter of a billion new users came first time online in the past 12 months. In total, over 5 billion people own a mobile device.of which more than 200 million people got their first one in 2017, in which 57% are smartphones.
- Over 3 billion people around the world use some form of social media regularly close to 72% of all internet users. Facebook have 1/3rd of the global population of internet users.
- You can read more by looking internet live stats on Google.
- As per in Indians only around 1/3 rd are internet users, now after the coming of Jio it is increasing in a drastic way means we are still not late to learn the digital marketing skills and make use of it.
- Why we are mentioning this above to make you understand the growth of the internet and the way people use it.
- This indicates the reason for each and every business to move digital and change there marketing strategy. And that marketing strategy to apply for consumers business need people with Right Digital Marketing Skills
- From above you got awareness about the demand in digital marketers for business people.
- Graphic Design is the pictorial representation of concepts to make it more understandable. The common examples are signboards that we come across on a daily basis. Presentations are also an example of Graphic Design. From creating Infographics to making Posters, and Logos, Graphic Design has now become a vital one in every industry.
- Our Photoshop course includes step by step instructions, Classroom Exercises and Discussions for customizing the program to work in the way you want.
- Creating a new document from scratch for Print and Web, Understanding Navigation and Measurement systems, Understanding and working with layers and layer styles to add reality, Using Selection Tools, Drawing shapes creatively and getting Creative with type.
- Along with the Graphic Design Program, We have an Additional Session on what you can do further once you complete the program. We offer Placement assistance. We also guide you to do Freelancing. In this add-on session, We will be covering topics related to marketing like How you can promote yourself online as a Graphic Designer and how to maintain an online reputation among clients.
- Video Editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create new work. Editing is usually considered to be a part of the post-production process.
- Our Video Editing Course will take you to the art of video post-production in this course you’ll learn the art and craft of editing videos from the start to bottom that prepares students to edit video footages that may be used for commercials, documentaries, television shows, and films.
Who is it for?
- Working people
- Retired persons
- Marketing employees
- Web developer
- Graphic designer
- Business owner
- Graphic Designer (web & print)
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Graphic design
- Anyone who wants a career in graphic design.
- Beginner Video Editors
- People looking to start a video production
- Movie Makers
- Social Media Marketers
- Bloggers/ Vloggers
- Of course, anyone can do it’s a skill-oriented course. Once proved you will reach heights.
Payscale For Fresher Digital Marketers
- According to the Payscale Average Salary, Digital Marketing Manager in Bangalore gets around 5.2 lakh.
- Depends on the brand they work it may vary from 4 to 12 lakh. As a fresher, the salary varies from 1.8 to 3.5 lakh per annum.
- We have our trainees who got placed for 4 lakh salary as well (depends on the qualification and skills etc)
Our Digital Marketing Course learning Process:
- Creating a .com website
- Installing the required tools and plugins
- Analyzing competitor niche and create content
- Optimizing your content SEO friendly
- Creating business pages for your website
- Submit to the search engine so Google knows about your site
- Adding social media pages and sharing buttons on your website
- Adding affiliate links on your website according to the Niche you selected
- Installing remarketing tags for your website for all paid media advertising
- Building backlinks for your website to increase visibility
- Creating a contact form for email marketing
- Doing paid advertising if you wish to engage customers fast
- Analyzing site on regular intervals
- Become A Digital Marketing Specialist
Basically, You can show yourself as a Digital Marketer who practically implemented after the course.
Major Modules and it’s Sub Modules:
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is the digital marketing
- Why digital marketing better than traditional marketing
- Introduction to SEO
- Introduction to sem
- Introduction to social media
- Introduction to analytics
- Introduction to blogging
Keyword research in Digital Marketing
- What are Keywords
- Different types of keywords
- How to find keywords
- Google keyword planner
- LSI keywords
- Keyword difficulty
- Keyword match types
- How to use google trends to find keywords
- Factors behind choosing keywords and Lot more
Domain Name and hosting
- What is a domain name
- Different types of Domain Name
- What are TLDs in domain
- The priority of keywords in the domain
- What are the Expired domain
- How to sell your domain and earn 10x profit
- How you can do business with a domain name
What is hosting
- Who are the best hosting providers in India
- Website creation
- How to create a website
- How to create post and pages
- What are categories and tags
- Essential plugins for the website
- How to add menus, contact forms, etc
- Difference between a landing page and a website
- How you can make money from your website
- How to sell your website
- After this, you can start earning by doing a website for outside people
- What is SEO
- history of SEO
- how the search engine works
- SEO on page
- What is on-page optimization
- How to write SEO friendly URLs
- How to write the search engine friendly title
- How to write descriptions which increase click-through rate
- How to optimize image alt tags to rank up in SERP
- How to do SEO for ppts and pdfs
- How to write Heading tags
- How to write Do follow and No follow tags
- What is Anchor link
- What is Robot.txt
- How to use internal and external links
- How to solve broken links
- How to maintain keyword density
- How to optimize your page speed
- How to write content according to the AIDA method
- And a Lot More…
- What is Link Building
- What is Domain Authority and Page Authority
- What are backlinks
- How to Build Backlinks
- What is Broken link and How to Find It
- Directory submission
- Article submission
- Image submission
- Local search engine submission
- social networking
- social bookmarking
- image submission
- pdf submission
- video submission
- blog commenting
- podcast submission
- How to grab your competitors backlink
- Google Webmaster
- How to submit your site to google
- How to create structured snippets
- How to tell google to fetch your content
- How to create a robot.txt file
- How to create sitemaps
- How to find crawl errors
- How to Find errors detected by Google on our site
- How to understand how users are finding us
- How to create a listing in google my business
- How to verify Your business in google
- How to create a website using google my business
- How to add more details to improve its search appearance
- How to add the keyword in google my business
- Different Types of Algorithms
- How the Algorithm Works
- Where You can Follow Latest algorithm updates
- How to Get Rid Of Google Penalties
- SEM on Google Ads
- Keyword Match Types
- Ad copies
- Delivery optimization
- Bidding strategies
- Auction Insights
- Text advertising
- Display Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Universal app Marketing
- Shopping Advertising
- Google certifications can be gained after the program
Social media marketing
- Introduction to social media
- Power of social media
- Metrics in social media
- Tools in social media
- Facebook Profile optimization, security, and tricks
- How to build facebook groups
- How to create a facebook page
- How to create Facebook Events
- Trick to create a 1000 follower facebook page based on your profile
- How to start optimizing your Facebook page
- How to promote your Facebook page
- Facebook audience insights
- Facebook pixels
- How to run Awareness Ads
- How to Run Remarketing Ads
- How to Run Consideration Ads
- How to run Lead Generation Ads
- How to Run Messenger Ads
- What are Messenger Bots
- How to Create automated Messaging on Facebook
- What is Twitter
- Twitter advanced search
- Metrics in twitter
- Tools in twitter
- Direct messaging in Twitter
- Retweet in twitter
- Hashtags on Twitter
- How to gain followers on twitter
- And a lot more
- Why Instagram so popular
- How to optimize Instagram business account
- How to find hashtags for Instagram
- How to use advanced techniques in Instagram to become an influencer
- How to Make you are Linked in a profile optimized
- How to find jobs in Linked in
- How to create a Linked-in page
- How to advertise on Linked in
- Importance of direct messaging in Linked in
- Linked in best advertising practices
- Power of youtube
- How to do SEO for videos
- How to use creative studio features
- Playlists, channels importance
- How to monetize for google AdSense
- How to input your brand logos in youtube
- verifying your website in youtube
- Youtube Advertising
- Youtube Analytics
- How to write Email Titles
- How to Plan for Email sequence
- What are triggers in Email
- How to grab emails
- How to maintain a Subscriber List
- tools in email marketing
- What is Google Analytics
- metrics in google analytics
- Filters in Google analytics
- integrating analytics with search console and AdWords
- Creating Goals and Filters In Analytics
- How to use analytics data to improve our Overall Performance
- importance of affiliate marketing
- different networks in affiliate marketing
- how to build a niche site in affiliate marketing
- different payment methods in affiliate marketing
- how business benefits
- super and sub-affiliate programs
- what are cookies in affiliate marketing
- how to make money out of affiliate marketing
- How to make money through Google Adsense
- how to get google AdSense approved approved
- how to filter ads
- alternatives to Google Adsense
- What is influencer marketing
- What is its importance in digital marketing
- How to Find Influencers
- How much Influencers earn
- Case study of Influencer Marketers
- what is mind mapping
- how to create content that sells
- how to create contents for different medias
- what is the AIDA method in Content Writing
- How to find the most sharable content
- How to grab content ideas from competitor
Case study of our students who Achieved Success than a job after Digital Marketing Course Training
- It’s not small but we feel proud about sharing these great insights and the track they made to achieve that.
- The student who made a successful YouTube channel
- The student who increased 4x value in Google Adsense
- Students who started their own agency
- Students who increased their business by 10x in revenue
Image & Video Creation Tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Lumen 5
- In short
- and a lot more…
- Fundamentals of design
- Concepts of Graphics & Illustration
- Digital image editing Techniques
- Introduction to design style & vector graphics
- Ideate, Research, and visual exploration
- Understanding the fundamental roles of Photoshop.
- Introduction & Understanding the workspace
- Understanding and working with layers.
- Working with selection tools.
- Drawing shapes creatively.
- Image size & resolution settings
- Color management
- Moving, locking & linking layers
- Applying color fills & Stroke
- Linking text to objects
- Increasing efficiency with keyboard shortcuts.
- Place multiple images in a document
- Exporting Files in Various formats (PDF, PSD, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc..)
- Our Classroom Exercises include Working with Posters, Logo, Magazine cover, Flyers & Brochures, etc..
- Echo reduction e Noise Reduction
- Fade in & Fade out
Color correction & Color Grading:
- Color correction vs color grading
- White Balance
- Adding contrast
- Color correction with LUTS
- Special Effects
- Transition Effects
Text & Title:
- Choosing The Right Font e Introduction to Text
- Adding Motion to Title With Keyframes
- Basic Title Animation
Grab freelance projects
- How to write emails to grab freelance
- How to Use Social Media For freelancing
- Different sites for finding Freelance
- 10+ Mind-blowing ideas for client inception for freelancing
- Understanding Color Theory and how to apply it.
- Knowledge of designing a logo, a poster, a brochure, etc.. from concept to completion and how to use the basic concepts of design for advertising purposes.
- Produce a portfolio of work that meets employer and marketplace expectations.
- Students will have Technical & Creative Knowledge.
- Overall, You will master a new skill set.
Certifications in Digital Marketing Training
- Google fundamental certification
- Google Search Certification
- Google Display Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Hubspot Certification
- Semrush Certifications
- Institute Certification
Careers in Digital Marketing after Digital Marketing Training Course
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Intern
- SEO Executive
- PPC Executive/Expert
- Content Marketing Manager
- Content Writers
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Experts/Specialists
- SEO Executives
- Email Marketer
- Conversion Rate Optimizer
- Copy Writers
- 100% Placement support
- Assistance in Resume Preparation
- Interview question and solutions
- We conduct 2 Mock tests
- Mock Interviews
- Live projects
- High-Quality educators
- Real-Time Projects
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Easily accessible location
- weekly free Seminars
- Minimum Batch Size
- Free Google certifications
- Free website and Hosting
- Sketch career certification
- Owning a Camera/ Laptop is not required for the class as You’ll be getting it for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.