- Are You Someone Looking to Master the Knack of Editing Photos?
- Or You are a Photographer who is tired of Outsourcing?
- Then You are at the right place! As in this Course, I will be covering Digital Photo Editing From Basics to Advanced Level.
- This Course includes everything that you would need to kickstart Editing Your Pictures the Right Way!
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe illustrator
Course Duration: 3 Weeks
Course Fee: 15,000 INR
INTRODUCTION TO COURSE:
Introduction to course
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CAMERA RAW:
- How I open my Images – and Maybe you should too?
- What Is Camera Raw?
- Jpg vs Raw
- Camera Raw Basics
- Camera Raw HSL
- Camera Raw – Camera Calibration
- Camera Raw Perspective
- Smart Objects
- The right way of Cleaning up Images
- Removing Cables and Signs
- Clean Dirty Sensor
- Removing Simple Face Spots
- Working with Clone Stamp
- Patch Tool
- How to Clean up Hair
USEFUL TOOLS AND BLENDING MOOD:
- Eye Dropper
- Selection Tools
- Marque Tools
- What are the Masks?
- Simple Work with Masks
- Selecting and Cutting Out Using Masks
- Select and Mask
- Marque Tools and Masks
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR PORTRAITS
- Different Skin Types
- How to Even Out Skin Texture using Clone Stamp
- How to Even out Skin Texture Using Frequency Separation
- How to Even Out Skin – De Sharpen Images
- How to Whiten Skin Tones
- How to Darken Skin
- Retouching Lips
- How To Warm-up Skin Tones
- How to Match the Tones
WORKING WITH LIGHTS IN PHOTOSHOP
- Basic Tools for Working with Lights
- Blending Mode
- Brighten up Eye Bags
- How to Fix Skin Using Curves
- How to Fix Skin Using Curves II
- Build up Contrasts on Your Image
- Build up Contrasts on Your Image II
- Working with Lights on Specyc Color
- How to Work with Eyes
WORKING WITH COLORS IN LIGHTROOM
- Good Adjustment Layers for working with Color?
- Working Selectively with Each Color
- Toning Image
BASICS OF COMPOSING
- Combining Two Images into One
- Creating Panoramic Image – Part 1
- Creating Panoramic Image – Part 2
- Creating Panoramic Image – Part 3
EDITING LANDSCAPE IMAGES
- Improving Simple Street Image
- Edit Sunset Image
- Nature Mountain View Editing
- Create Dramatic Landscape Image
- Adding Drama to Image
- Waterfall Composition
EDITING CASUAL PORTRAITS IMAGES
- Processing Portrait Image in Camera Raw
- Cleaning up Image
- Dodge & Burn
- Working with Lights and Colors
- Final Touch-ups
- Analyzing Second Image and Final Touch-ups
STUDIO IMAGE RETOUCHING:
- Studio Image Raw Processing
- Clean up Studio Image
- Even Out the Skin
- Dodge & Burn Studio Image
- Work with Lights and Colors
- Final Touch-ups on Studio Image
- Owning a Laptop is not required for the class as You’ll be getting it for practice.
- Accommodation & Food is Separate and is to be bared by the Individual.
- 50% of the Course fee will be taken as an admission Fee to confirm a slot.
- The Balance 50% of the Course Fee is to be paid on the day of joining.
- The Course fee is a non-refundable one.
- You can either continue with future batches or pass it on to a Friend of Yours.
- Be Open-Minded & Involved.
- Staying Away from Mobile Phones during class hours in Mandatory.